Friday, September 12, 2008

At the beginning with you

I like you. I really do. I don't know where do i stand with you or whether we are supposed to be or not be but i want you to know that it's in your hands. 

(In my hands why?)

Cause i heard your songs,really heard it and the girl who wrote it had her whole future churned in front of her. I don't want to be the one to holds her back.
It was amazing you really know me you get me i care about you so much. I don't want you to 
move backwards or stay at the same place...

I think that this is the part when i said that  "It's in your hands" thing. 
(Did you really mean it?)
You are one of my best friends,all i want is for you to be happy. 
(I don't know if i really deserved that?)
Trust me you do...

There is a reason why people said that we shouldn't expect too much, no one want to see someone that they care about end up disappointed. We instinctively act to protect our own from being hurt and do what we can to make the right choices for the people we love. 

But the reason why we have expectations in the first place, is because we want to aim as high as we can. Because when you love someone there's no limit to what you can accomplish...


Let the feelings resonate...

No comments: