Saturday, September 20, 2008

Before i close the week and forget the past let me quote a phrase from Chuck Bass's best man speech on his father's wedding night...



"My father is someone who goes after what he wants and Lily Van Der Woodsen was no exception, and typical Bass man fashion is pursuit was direct and at times was not exactly subtle...

One thing I learnt from my father's courtship of Lily is the importance of perseverance, that inthe face of true love, you don't give up, even if the object of your affection is begging you to...

And one thing I learnt from Lily is the importance of forgiveness, she give my father the gift of a second chance and in kind I watched them to become someone worthy of that gift

And one day I hope I'll be lucky enough to find someone who would do the same for me..."




The happy couple...cheers!

No comments: