Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Today was social studies paper combined with e maths paper 1. I have to thank those people that said so confidently that : GLOBALIZATION CONFIRM COME OUT AR! 
No i am not really mocking you guys cause i also studied globalization. It's just that when i opened to check the paper i had a really good laugh before i panicked.
I made some of careless mistakes for e math paper 1 and left some questions blank as i don't know how to do. Not many but some. 

Before going home we went to eat at the coffee express, there were many people there, laughed and laughed and laughed like mad, made me have difficulties eating  my chicken rice...xp
After that we went to viszhnu [tell me if i spell wrongly] gambled and played for a while. Just kidding la, I don't like to gamble, we just played dai di xp. As usual i played badly and only managed to win 1 game out of like, 7? Kam him won most of the games, Yea that's the way!

Went back home had splitting headache again and a real terrible stomachache... :(
fyi : [I went to the toilet and stayed there for like 45 mins and came out with my legs cramped Shh...It's a secret...xp]

My dad's is going to be in town by tomorrow, he's bringing his girlfriend along. [forgot to check what time is his flight]. So now i have to tidy up my room and sleep and sweep the floor and pack my cupboard and and and....many many things to do before he come. Still need to prepare for tomorrow's physics exam...  :(

No comments: