Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beauty

“Whatever you love is beautiful; love comes first, beauty follows. The greater your capacity for love, the more beauty you find in the world.

Jane Smiley

It's 3 in the morning and I can't seem to be able to sleep so yea here I am blogging. 


The word beauty just keep repeating in my mind; what is the definition of beauty? So yea I google it and found that definition. Anyway I remembered another definition for beauty but i can't remember what is it so next time then I'll post about it. 


Chemistry paper was like a CHEAT! But Faith told me something that made real sense, thanks Faith! 


So here's what she said; a quote from her principal "she gives us the analogy of a sport. like we train for so many hours and days yet the race is only maybe 100m"





Cheers...

No comments: