Friday, October 17, 2008

High On E!

Today was dam exciting + funny + happy + many many many...

Hehe a hero without name anyways today was so so hilarious but anyways i think i lazy to post abt it hehe you wanna know you can ask me or keep guessing if i'm free maybe i'll let you in on it. I know you love me X.OX.O ^^ hehe 

I guess Kylos is rite "Always look on the bright side of life" even though it's raining here it's sunny in another part of the world right? Baby let's go!

Me so love today many many loves all around <333

I REALLY DON'T HAVE THE STRAW! WHERE DID YOU FIND YOUR'S? That guy lied to me! coz you said you can't find your straw so I asked him "where's the straw?" b4 going back so he replied "It's all in there" so when i get back and checked it's nt there! omg



I know you love me X.OX.O ^^
I'll see you in another ^^

No comments: