Sunday, October 12, 2008

Under the moonlit path

1st thing in the morning was to get up, wash up, journey up, and study up, at my usual place. At first I thought it was going to be a quiet and uneventful day but I was shockingly mistaken. Did my a math and e math, woots math day! Tomorrow would be humanities day!

Alright so let's get on with the plan,with the help of Kh we pulled a few strings and managed to came up with a plan to celebrate Darc's birthday. Played a few games with him after my study meet up with the rest for movie! Eagle eye, "You've been activated, your compliance is vital....."
Erm overall not so bad a movie lots of action and technology stuff haha, guessed the rest was bored and lost. [hey I didn't pick the movie...all I did was to buy the ticket,should have bought the couple seats] Oh in case you don't know who was there let me tell you : Lee May, Kaye, Xuan Da, Me and and Fiona.

Oh the bowling and the movie wasn't all people. After the movie, darc, xd and me went to arcade, not because I want to play or wad but just to buy us some time. Time for what you ask, well for the rest to get ready the surprise. What surprise you ask, well the surprise was to give him the birthday cake! Haha actually while we were stalling darc so that the girls could go down and buy him a cake. Problem is we have the cake, candles, lighter? So my friend viz came to the rescue he came all the way from his home giving excuse that he need to buy dinner but actually to came and celebrate darc's birthday. Aww isn't he a sweet chocolate man...? XDD

Fiona took picture beside darc when the rest was singing birthday song. Still standing next to him when he made the wish and blew the candle. But after that the rest of the time she was running around from Kaye as she was trying to take pictures of Fiona and Darc hugging xp so sorry hehe I got nth to do with this alrite. So they ran and hide and shy away from each other but at last no matter the distance the 2 was united [forcefully i guess] Not so much of the romantic way, but it was in a dramatic-lovely-humour kinda way haha[Did you get that shot Kaye?]. Interviewed Fiona and she said that she feel that she had been victimized by Cheong haha. After all everyone needs to be home, it's late so we parted there and then. The rest went to one side, while I followed Viz. 

He went to buy satay! I also want...!![long time since i ate satay!!] "You know Mr Mohan's son right?" "Oh yes yes you no need to tell me i also know,[He owe me money,you came to pay!?] kidding!" We walked home together, walking and chatting with the moon man definitely made my night. Gosh! I can never keep secrets from him. He's like the closest of friend to me, yet I know so little of what is going on in his world. The sands of time is trickling down slowly yet surely...




To lasting friendship
Cheers...!

No comments: