Thursday, February 26, 2009

Together we can...




Hi everyone i'm running for a campaign^^ Your vote can decide my fate whether i'll pass as one of the 5th Student Councillor or not. So I appeal to all of you please vote for me!

"The decision is in your hands..."

"Together we can make a difference..."

"Changing the college, starting one vote at a time..."

Hello everyone,

Just to tell you a little bit of myself. Some might know me as "Cheeky-boy" or "Boston" feel free to call me those but just know my real name, my name is Basthian and I'm from 0923D my voting number is 30. In the past I've organized and run many events be it for school,or even for my CCA. Such as sports day, teachers day,orientation, camps etc...

I do not know if you all realized this, but i would just like to share with all of you, what i've observed. One of the characteristics of a good events is that by the end of the event the participants,you! yes, you! All of you have at least make several new friends and obviously you had fun. 

Amongst you, like the girl with the green hair-band, that guy smiling to himself there,then that pretty girl who just turned to look at him,  who knows? Might have gotten to know your closest friends through events such as your "Orientation", "Camps", "Prom nights" Then some of you might think "yea those are good events, good job, let's continue having such events" Or maybe "nah it wasn't so good, let's improve on it"

Who else but the Student Council we have to thank for that we have such wonderful events and if not let us improve on it in the future. I hope you will place your vote for the right group of people to succeed the current batch. "No man is an island" and that applies to all including me. I have a few friends that I would like to recommend to all of you as part of the team. The girl in the top-left hand corner is, Liaw Yi Qi, her voting number is number 1, next to her is, Cheng Ling Jie and his voting number is 29. Last but not least, is Eddie Ng with voting number 31.

Before I end off I just want to say, not just for the sake of saying but because your votes will determine who gets to be the 5th Student Council  "Together we can make a difference..."

And for fun sake you'll be hearing whether conscious of it or not in the back of your head some voices are going to say some thing and those voices... are going to tell you... "Yes we can! Yes we can!"

Thank you for being such a wonderful audience!

No comments: