Saturday, April 18, 2009

When my love or life is running dry, you came and pour yourself on me...



"Oh crappy day 
oh crappy day 
go away...
let me be in the midst of 
me precious gems or
frens so are they called
 the joy them brings 
shall fills me in
dreamlike motion
where we shall sing in merriment
oh the song of friendship..."

Totally crappy day,it's the longest friday i've ever had in centuries... I'm sleepy and there's like tons of lectures and tutorials to attend,worst of all the weather is just terrible. Scorching sun blaze the trails where my path goes, unable to sleep and unable to stay awake... however so, i survived the day finding myself the treasured oasis and shelter that was always there all along...
friends...

Went to eat Swensens for dinner to celbrate QI Xiang's early birthday ^^ 

The 'Clique 5' totally committed a terrible crime and that's: Robbing my sanity
Smiled so hard until my cheeks got 6 pacs XP
They're a total whack! Insanely funny and reckless XP
 

Qi Xiang


Teng Hao

Justyn

Yes you too cutie^^




Sugar love

Yea he doesn't like the guy...

Hehe we somehow made a scene a the 'Sports link' shop XP so we quickly got out and ran hohoho and whose fault is that?I guess we're all to blame, but it was dam hilarious XP

"Clique 5"
Qi Xiang is holding to the master plan...![See the pink thing?]


New recruit to make it the "Gang of 6"

And we're all tongue tied
and brain blocked...

come and save me

No comments: