Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Life's little lesson

Life is a journey and the road we travel has twist and turns, which sometimes leads us to unexpected places and unexpected people. The path that i walked today made me think about a lot of things. Really really a lot of things. 

People said a lot of things that aren't true, lies, excuses, always hiding behind walls, dodging glances, so afraid. What ever the reasons may be i will never know unless you let me in on it.
What were you thinking...? Ever thought of how that made me feel?

Things may not always be the way you picture it in your mind or how you really want it to be. But i always want to believe that life has a way of figuring things out for us. And hopefully it will all get better in time and we will each find our way.
 
Whatever things that i didn't managed to do. I regret that it was just another thing that i didn't really get to do in my life. Whatever it may be it's history, i believe that tomorrow is another mystery and it will all be better than today....

I guess it's just another cloudy days...

No comments: