Tuesday, September 9, 2008


Today we are having Mt paper 2 and Geography paper. Real scared for both paper... 
Ok i confess alright i didn't really prepare for both, at least i know that it's not the best i can do.

I really don't know how to do the Mt paper and was this close to giving up the paper,but i always want to make you proud, so i tried my best. Seriously i did give my best, but whatever the results will be, let's just let it be.

For the Geography paper i all those or most of what i guessed came out and i had all the answers in my mind. One problem though, I spent too much time for the first part and it cost me for the other part of the question. Again what ever it is  let's just leave it since it's over and there is nothing in my power that i can alter it.

One thing about today i was getting ignored by most people, at least that's what i think, correct me if i am wrong.



 Fallen Angel

You just so magnificently walked away and never looked back with that aura of yours as always i was left with no answers and to ponder under the grey sky...              

No comments: