Saturday, October 4, 2008

4th October

Today was scheduled for studying but oh well was really tired but got up anyways. Kam Him's msg woke me up : "Hey so what time you gg?" ; "What you want to eat for breakfast?" hehe you don't want to know wad he replied after that,rite KH?

Hoho went there and seriously people you have to check out MacDonald's  new Wasabi 
Fillet-o-fish, gosh it's gonna wake you better than any amount of caffeine gonna do to you. Fyi : [caffeine don't work on me] went to slacked a bit played a few games a bit and study a bit. Halfway i rushed to the airport to send  my cousins and their family off. After which my aunt send me back to DTE for my continued session of studying, not really conducive  since i was very tired and sleepy, and when i'm sleepy nothing gets done or worse, things happens; I'll sometimes starts talking nonsense too xp So after all the planning i cut short everything and went home to sleep.

All in all really very tiring day for me but it was alrite, good day in fact



Peace ya'll ^^v 

No comments: