Friday, October 10, 2008

Graduation!


Yesterday was Ms Heng's birthday! Happy birthday to you!

Today was graduation day! Started the day with breakfast at Mac with Darc, Bry Bry and Siva. But was shocked to so many of my juniors there... so well I had a wasabi fillet-o-fish. Trust me, you can't wake up in the morning?Have the wasabi fillet-o-fish for breakfast. It'll shock you awake! You don't even have to brush teeth, your mouth will feel fresh after that...Just kidding!please do brush your teeth!

Next up we went to Viz house and meet him before going to school, almost like a gang with all the bikes! Sadly our plan to party was ruined cause the classrooms were not opened. So we just sat outside the canteen listening to music and doing the survey Mr Nathan gave us.

Now for the main event! We went up to the hall on each of our seats were notes from Ms Heng, she's so sweet...thank you! Firts we have a video presentation of our past lives in Loyang. I can tell you that the pictures reminded me so much of the fun we had. A really inspiring speech was given by Mr Lau. Many thanks to all the teachers! Giving of report books in exchange with out stalks of flowers...class speeches was funny and entertaining. Lots of laughters and smiles, tears included. The teachers sang 2 songs for us, it was real sweet of them[I can only hear Mr Nassir's voice hehe, I like him man...]

After all the programs we went down for a little refreshments, it was not bad. Many chose to do clicks clicks and signatures and memories instead of eating... Hehe all in all a great day!Gosh I'm so going to miss all of you...Btw send me the pictures....thanks

Oh btw I think Mrs Khoo and team did a wonderful job in planning and coordinating the graduation day. Gosh glad to know she could do such a thing, good job!



One last lap...
One last dance...

No comments: