Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Visions...


Burning sensation and a sharp pain jolted me awake,a pain that was surreal and yet I managed to vividly feel it somewhere near my chest.

I was having one of those visions that i get every now and then. These visions, shows me events that are yet to come, yet to be seen and yet to be heard. 

In this vision, I saw you. All i could tell you is that it ends with tears...

However not all of these visions came true. "Every time you looked at the future, it changes, because you looked at it. And everything else that follows changes with it..."

Anyways let's forget about all that. On a lighter note today's school was not so bad. Everyone seems to be kind of a in the serious mode. The only thing about today was that that stupid vision keep playing in my head the whole morning and sort of ruin my mood. Ok Ok stop it! Back to the day, after physics tutorial today, we went down to the canteen and celebrated those birthdays that we never gets to celebrate before, like those kids whose birthdays fall in the Nov-Dec range. Mdm Quek bought and amazingly huge cake! Thanks Mdm Quek! Will remember her for life! Anyways I don't have any pictures of today...So if any of you that have please...do send me^^. Those that we took behind the scenes too please xp if you know wad I'm talking about.

I'm so excited for Friday and yet not so excited. Lot of things...My playlist is not done yet! So have things to surprise ya'll on that day^^

The day ended with a view of the setting sun, so beautiful and a rare sight nowadays. I'll never forget that look on your face.




Got a world to save...

No comments: