Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just A Little Secret


| -------SEPTEMBER BABY  --------|
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends 
to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. 
Strong mentality.. Loves attention. Diplomatic. 
Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. 
Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and 
caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have 
many friends. Enjoys to make Love. Emotional. 
Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates 
oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore. 
Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can 
understand....

Been watching chinese shows these few days...it's super cool!!! 
Miko is super cute!!

Right I'm going to make this post a little special... I'm going to let you on something that you may not know, until today... 
Ever wonder what I look out for as my dream girl/perfect girlfriend...? I'm going to be a little specific and please I'm kinda shy to share this but I just had the sudden urge to post xp. Below are some of the things that I usually look out for... [Not in any  particular order]

1. Hair : Long, tied in ponytail or in that way which i cannot describe but can only show when i see one. No colour preference.

2. Eyes : Long eyelashes is pretty but if not it's alright. Big or small eyes doesn't bother me, but... she must have that eyes that generates electricity when she wants you and teary-like cute eyes when she wants your forgiveness.

3. Nose : Not sure how to put it but just no blackheads or freckles i guess

4. Ears : No preference, can hear normally? If not then let me whisper those 3 words in your ears like a secret...

5. Mouth : Luscious

6. Shoulder : Just right to hold and hug [I like to see girls with sexy shoulder xp it's like my weak point or something. Once i see a pretty girl, wearing clothes that flaunt her shoulder and back, I'll just oh *Faint/Totally melted*]

7. Chest : Alright i know some guys want erm but to me it's alrite just be who you are.

8. Hip : Just right to hold and hug

9. Tights : Ok this is important, I feel that this is the sexiest part of a girl...

10. Legs : I quote this phrase from a friend. " Girls with long legs are sexy. Girls with not so long legs are cute..."

11. Looks : Cute, Strong, Elegant, Pretty

12. Skin : Elegant-Fair skin but please not too fair if not i'll look like charcoal beside you...xp / Sporty-Tanned skin, we could always go to the beach together ^^

13. Personality : This is vital people so pay close attention! Hmm.. let's see 
Intelligent [Academics], Smart [Street-smart], Wise [Knows about life and it's lessons], Matured-Thinking [sometimes i hate too much childishness.But a little is fine, good in fact], Problem solver [Even though I am also a problem solver but hey who wants so much problems right? Isn't 2 heads better than 1?], Fun [Repetitive is boring...], Refreshingly original [Unique], Kind/Compassionate [Who want's evil gf/bf right?], Elegant [Let's hit that 5/6 star hotel/restaurant, or my future hotel/restaurant ^^], Loyal [1 thing I hate the most is when people especially girls cheat with feelings, my feelings. These are not toys to be played with. Pass that limit and I'll make hell your habitat], Talented [If she can dance is good, girls who dance is sexy...xp or any other talent you have], Encouraging [I really appreciate this. People have their down moments you know?], Supportive [I really appreciate this too. How does it feel if whatever you do gets put down by your gf/bf? 'don't do this, can't do that...' gosh!], Appreciative [Yes please do! Hey I put in effort for you the least you could do is appreciate that effort...], Honest [If we're going to lie to each other then I don't see the point...], Romantic [I think this applies to a girl too. Maybe it's good for a change for the girl to plan something for the guy at times?I'll be so touched...], Strong [Please do cause even if i try, there are times when i may not be around to be there for you...], [Enjoys to make love (hugs and kisses la dun think too far) I dunno why but cause i think i do xp ,feel so gan ga now...]any other points that I didn't think of... Just be yourself...

May seems a lot but she doesn't need to be all of that. However if there is such person please give me a ring[a call i mean not the ring ring^^]... I would love to be friends with you^^

No comments: