Friday, November 7, 2008

Life is not measured by the amount of breath you take... but it's the moments that take your breath away...


Gosh let me tell you guys something...Yesterday was fun! It was a total day out with the guys...

After a long time i went to excercise... Went out with Wei Xian, Bryan, and Ryan to play badminton... As usual i don't know why but i am always early and people are always late...So the time difference is really a waste. Now...as a result even though i did warmed up, as in literally warmed up my butt and body especially my arm are kinda sore[ouch, anyone wanna give my butt massage? plz...haha juz kiddding]Passed shirlyn the Heroes season 2 wonder why she woke up so late[that's unusual...]

Continued the day at Viz's house...woo it was real fun! Trust me Viz's house is one place that we all should hang out at there's like almost everything...[Viz you muz charge these people entry fee next time] Ok here's wad is there : Food, drinks, snacks, ambience(trust me the view is breath-taking, especially that sunset...[wish you're here to see it with me]), there's Xbox and with Darc around and extra controllers we are all holding energy swords backstabbing people in Halo 2 [^^ Pow is a cheater...], I brought cards, [tell you guys wad dun play dai di with Kh or Viz with money you all sure lose xp unless i shuffle the cards for you, I'll make you win...], Brought laptop there so 2 ppl can play WolfTeam together [haha they say my mouse is too small...Nick is a pro trust me], there's also board games there mostly owned by his sis coz he always ruin the games [break the horse la...tear the board la...lost these la....and lose that la.... haha juz kidding but i made up some but he really did break the horse...^^] 

Alright next we had dinner at DTE the chicken rice is awesome trust me it's real good...! 5*****
Walking with Viz is really something can't describe how but it's just...there's no word to describe that kind of feelings...

Played bowling there, gosh i fell down on my 1st throw gosh so embarrassing la! That's it next time i'm going to play with my own shoes xp

Only played one match since I had curfew and the rest don't or have a later one

All in all it's fabulous! We shall do that again sometime...!!


I'm sorry...Be patient 
I'm waiting for something before making my shot...

No comments: