Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Untitled

Hihi everyone never thought that i'm going to blog, it's dam tough to set up an internet connection over here. But since i have a little bit of time with the internet let me update all of you on what is going down over here...

Kk 1st of all let me apologise to everyone coz of some unforeseen circumstances i have to go back immediately as a result i haven't got time to break the news to all of you.

Next let me tell you guys something "I'm freaking missing out on all the funs over there!!!" that should satisfy you guys who were going to think " see la who ask you to go back so early?"
Anyways 1st few days here was dam boring nothing much changed, still angry with dad for asking me to go back so sudden. The days proceeded with meetings, business talks, education talk, talk about my future,etc....blah blah blah darn it's so BORING can....!!!

Without my laptop,games and books i'll be dead by now...oh btw let me share this with you all : never wear contact lenses with goggle swimming, trust me the experience will leave you cranky and irritated to the maxxx... k here's the story : I was out of town right and it was late,we still have things else to do the next day at that town so my dad decided that we should sleep at his girlfriend's house for that night. The next day my dad's girlfriend asked me to accompany my dad to swim. So i didn't plan on going swimming and obviously i didn't bring my goggle which had degree on them along. So my dad's girlfriend's brother lent me his goggle but then problem is... it doesn't come with degree. Then i have no idea how i got this crazy idea,'why don't i wear my contacts and put on the goggle?It should serve the same purpose as the goggle with degree...' and so i did but well i ended up regretting. My eyes was dam itchy for the following 2 days it's was like ****ing itchy!!!

anyways kinda like it here though, good food, going around using motorbike and playing pool and table tennis... :] sorry i haven't take any pictures...[Still waiting for my new digital cam^^]
Attended functions and did shopping, if the guys came with me they would have their eyes popping out and mouth watering like crazy, hey i didn't lied about here having lots of pretty girls... you just need to know where to look xp

Haiz tour to Japan was canceled so we had to find another tour, we settled for Korea instead haha gonna spend my new year there so countdown where ever you are with me! Since Korean's currency is relatively cheap here so maybe i might buy some souvenirs back for you guys keep ur finger crossed! [Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard! Gonna snowboard!

Gosh i'm still in love with my idol, it's been too long since i thought of it and when i did here it's like wow yea i'm gonna be like that!

Alright my time is almost up so let me end it here will update again sometime later and hopefully that entry will have lots of pictures!cya ppl!!ciao ciao!!


Ps : I miss you...





Love is free Love is all around
Romance of the Three Institution [kingdom]

No comments: