Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby Baby Baby

......................................................................................

Heiji : ... Maybe it's just your excessive worry about your secret being exposed

Shinichi : Actually not really, all these times there's a lot of supporting factors...
as long as i can't split myself,i feel it's rather difficult to hide the thruth from
her. I don't understand why didn't she just tell me if she already knew the truth.

Heiji : ...
Though able to read one's heart, if it involves yourself, it's difficult...
If she already knew the truth, that means there's only one reason why she didn't
say it out...
She's waiting...
waiting for you to say it out yourself!!

......................................................................................


Alright let me update you guys about what's happening here down south
recently went to shop around for my new headphone. Got a pretty cool one! it's
Sennheiser px 100 it's uber cool!!! Havent't got my new digital cam though so still
no pictures for you guys,sorry xp

Anyways headed out to have a steamboat at the same night. When i got there and sat
down, what i saw got me thinking like this : "Gosh! I also want a barbie!!!"
^^ shan't explain further...
But... during dinner had a big quarell with dad gosh it's was like dam ****ed up
I guess my Canada trip has to wait...now all i'm worried about it's the O's results

Had terrible stomachaches here haiz been feeling rather weak man...gosh and slightly
dehydrated...and at home is so BORING! Can't wait for Snowboard!! Oh Oh ok let me tell
you all this when i'm here since i got lots of time to dream XD i've been kind of getting
lot's of inspirations...so watch out 2009!! It's an all new episodes of "The Superman's
extraordinary life"!! It's amazing what creativity could conjure!

Still have lots to settle, plans for next years still have lots of loopholes and i can
hardly access the internet...over here i still haven't settle the tour preparations,
waiting for the right time to book the package[Can get cheaper if it's already nearing
the planned date^^ (I guess you didn't know that!guess what?so did I XD)] Oh and after
the booking there's still the preparation for the tour; Enough winter clothes or not?,
day by day things to expect there so that i can get all the shots i needed for my another
project, planned daily expenses so that I can still shop for souvenirs for you guys last
minute if i remember haha XP,etc etc




Mad about models!!<3>
Baby?Honey?Never gonna let you know XD

No comments: