Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Maple leaves

^^not sure why people but trust me i kinda having a feeling that something real big;
big and good thing going to happen to me!darn i'm so excited!
Btw I've been watching friends during my stay here so it's kinda real funny and touching.
Wanna know why?cause it sets me thinking...would we be like this?if we still have each
other in like say 14 years from now?would we still laugh at all the stupid jokes that
we made?would you still keep each other secrets or would you accidentally blurted it
out?[I think that's going to be kinda funny just like in the show:)]

One of the few things that i'm kinda not really comfortable with would be dancing.
Well brilliantly enough,my dad just bought a Cd that teaches people how to dance! Oh
that's not all he also wants me to join him!!It's like Wtf!!

Yesterday i kinda attended meeting with my dad,and also i ended up doing the minutes,
although i'm proud to say that i still upkeep my standard XD

I think i can work at like Op,billabong,ck[calvin klein's mine charles & keith's yours]
erm,as their models you know XDD.



Mariah Carey - All I want for christmas




Yea baby!!
I still want a barbie!XD
Happy guessing...

No comments: