Sunday, January 18, 2009

A place for my head




Went to Viz's cousin's chalet at some really hard to reach places,we took cab there from Tanah Merah Interchange.Actually there were supposed to be a shuttle bus that we can take but the bus took so long to reach that we decided to take a cab.

But seriously despite all the trouble it's really worth it, that chalet it SUPER NICE!!!Seriously let's organise some gathering or BBQ here plz plz plz...After the really awesome dinner catered in by Viz's super rich cousins we went for a game of pool continued by 2 rounds of bowling haha,not used to the place so the score was like really below our usual[I suxed the most,maybe i juz have too much on my mind to concentrate on playing] Saw Luanne and Lucas.So this is where they train...nvr invite us aiyo




"When I reach you turn me down.When I ask your opinion,you can never discuss it properly,you always wanted it to be done your way,ending in hurting each other after the fight,why can't you see my point of view?You did gave me the sort of things that others can only dream of,but it's not because you care,it's because you didn't know what else to do.

And now I try hard to make it.I just want to make you proud.I'm never gonna be good Enough for you.I can't pretend that I'm alright,and you can't change me.I try not to think About the pain I feel inside.Did you know you used to be My hero? All the days You spent with me Now seem so far away And it feels like you don't Care anymore


Nothing's gonna change the things that you said,nothing's gonna make this right again.Please don't turn your back I can't believe it's hard just to talk to you But you don't understand.Cuz we lost it all Nothing lasts forever,now it's just too late and we can't go back.

You're too late cause you lost me
I'm sorry I can't be Perfect
..."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: