Friday, February 13, 2009

Jet-Set [superman style]


Hello peeps alright don't tell me that i never say anything to you all when i'm flying...
so yea here am i using the free internet at Changi airport terminal 1 boarding gate D35 haha will be flying for the weekends and will only be back at this coming tuesday.[It's my uncle's wedding so i have to go back]

Seriously it's not juz going to be all play becoz i brought my tutorials and my lecture notes...[Hw is driving me crazy!(can i just be a genius so i don't have to spend so much effort trying to catch up during lesson....trying so hard to get my As )]

All in all yes life's kinda tough all around but if you enjoy wad you do and do what you enjoy life will still be a fun place to live in^^ Hard work pays off so let's keep it up[Be Positive or Be Realistic?]


"Those that received my msg

plz oh for the love of god reply me

latest by monday or tues"

No comments: