Sunday, March 8, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER!

Party animals! [not people]


Bottom's up buddy!


Superman Pose!!!


Supper?



We're so in love with Shir's bag!


Huanzor's stinging punch!! [ Mel u puss! ]


Strip the indian poker!! [It's freaking cold can]
Khai Xiang was lucky [He still got clothes on]

Finally!! [Take it all away!] 


Butt naked and proud of it! Yea, you go Mel!

Maria! Come and do the dishes!

Maria! Come and sweep the floor!

Maria! Come and pick rubbish!

Maria! Come and shift the furniture!


=.=ll Erm... [ ^^ Gotcha! ]

Got like few hours of sleep then the rest ciao home...
I went ICA 1st before heading home [ It's becoming a habit, sh*t la (But it works haha) ]
Missed the station coz I slept throughout the ride...gosh!
oh so exhausted... got test on monday, lots of hw to complete, not enough sleep, not enough energy, got scolding some more



Viz n me got the same thinking
I don't think I know you nowadays

No comments: