Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New kid in town with a Deadly-Shiny-New Toy XD

Yea! Finally got my new toy, haha that's right i just got my new digital cam!!!
It's Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2, Jet-black Woohoo!!
Now you better be careful... cause if I saw you...
Oh baby I'll shoot you!XDD



Oh Baby I'll shoot you...XD

Oh yea played basketball here,these people here are like ghosts,you can never see them snatching
the ball from right behind you...but one thing I won from these people is stamina,they get tired
easily,so yea guys i guess you all know the tactics alr...Play ball?

Btw I uploaded the picture of me getting Facialed[Sounds wrong though but oh well...] yea have fun laughing

[Seriously,I totally forgot that I ever promised you that,and even though you didn't ask,it made me feel guilty just looking at you. XP so sorry...I didn't even say hi when I saw you,coz it's
been so long that i forgot your name...]


Code yellow
Zao an shao nu zu

No comments: